Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A place where the break taker will have the balance to ignite the flame of the adventure, and a sport addict can flirt with an apres ski party. A whole experience in the search for wellness and joy in a before and after voyage of tasting freedom and challenge.
An opportunity to taste organic local food, to nourish yourself at the spa, to give yourself the time to breath and also enjoy every minute by connecting with nature in a 5 senses journey through music, food cocktails and parties.
No matter where are you coming from or how many days are you staying, you will find everything you need to tune into the most inspiring and energetic nature of the Patagonia.
Selina Bariloche Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check out at 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
21% Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
Dorms are adult only. Children under 6 years of age stay for free.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>