Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
On-site features include a restro-bar with iconic views, a café library come event space, a cinema room, a common kitchen, a gym, bicycle or scooter rental, a curated calendar of events, and a relaxed coworking space complete with phone booths and meeting rooms for staying connected on the road!
Wake up and head downstairs for on-site yoga before grabbing breakfast and getting your locally-led tours of Chicago booked in at our front desk. Hungry after exploring? Grab a bite on the Magnificent Mile or head back to the hotel for lunch before joining one of ours.
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 17.4%
Breakfast not included.
Incidentals Hold at Check-in:
*Like most Hotels in the USA, we also require a $100 Incidentals Hold for all hotel rooms and apartments in order to check-in.
You can present the same credit card that is attached to the room at check-in for this, or you can provide a different one, your choice.
Once your room is inspected after check-out, provided there is no theft or damage to the room, your Incidentals Hold is automatically released from your card. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>