Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Selina is the perfect place for anyone seeking a unique surf experience. Backpackers, digital nomads, families and locals come together to have here the best surf and community xperience. More than just a place to stay, Selina offers a range of products and services so that the guests can dive into Vila Nova’s many layers. Access specialized tours or try one of the yoga and wellness classes. Shop a range of exclusive products for purchase directly at Selina.
Selina Milfontes is located in the center of this typical village. A wide range of popular restaurants, bars, and cafés are available within a five minutes walking distance. The property has also a bar where you can drink something at the end of the day. Staff at the 24-hour reception speak English and Portuguese and are always on hand to help. You can get to the property by car, bus or you can book a shuttle with us that take you to the airport to Vila Nova de Milfontes.
Selina inspires guests to forge authentic meaningful connections with people, places and communities not only in the city, but around the world. Book a stay with us to learn more!
Selina Vila Nova Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out at 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Room VAT 6% included in the rate. Taxes included.
Breakfast not included. Have an extra price of 6-7 euros.
24 hours Reception.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. Dorms are mixed and all guests who are staying in a dorm should be older than 18 years old.
There is no subcharge for credit card payment.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Clean & Safe compliant accomodation. The following precautions are taken:
- Staff wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Protective equipment (masks) for staff members. Disposable gloves for staff members handling F&B
- Stock of single-use cleaning materials (wipes moistened with disinfectant)
- Dispensers of alcohol based antiseptic solution near entry and exit points and at reception.
- Waste container with non-manual opening and plastic bag.
- Stock of cleaning materials, surgical masks, disposable gloves, thermometer and used clothes collection bags.
- Sanitary facilities have proper equipment for washing hands with liquid soap and paper towels.
- Washing and disinfection protocols of common areas - several times a day.
- Cleaning surfaces and objects in common use several times a day (counters, light and elevator switches, door handles and cabinet handles).
- Air renovation of rooms and enclosed spaces done regularly.
- Disinfection of the pool and other equipment according to internal protocol.
- Special hygiene & safety protocols for F&B areas.
- Definition of specific care for changing bedding and cleaning in the rooms according to internal protocol.
- Washing separately in the washing machine and at high temperatures for employee’s uniforms and bed linen / towers (around 60 degrees).
- Removing bed linen and towels without shaking them, rolling them inwards, without touching the body and transporting them directly to the washing machine. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>