Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A surfer’s paradise, Puerto Viejo is home to some of the best breaks in Costa Rican Caribbean. If the board isn't your thing, you can go kayaking, snorkeling, or check out how the local Bribri make their world-class chocolate. The town of Puerto Viejo offers both global fusion restaurants and local cuisine spots, along with a vibrant nightlife. Whether you want to dance the night away or listen to the unspoiled sounds of the ocean, Puerto Viejo is an experience that will stay with you forever.
Selina Puerto Viejo features swimming pool, common areas with games and live music, and a restaurant with daily specials will make you feel like part of a community. From comfy bunk beds in shared dorms to lovely private suites, Selina has amenity options for every budget.
Selina Puerto Viejo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 7am until 11pm.
Pet friendly. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>