Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Seoul Dalbit Dongdaemun guesthouse is very close to Dongdaemun, the old gate remain from 500 years ago. Dongdaemun shopping district, one of the largest in Seoul is only 10 minutes away by walking, and you can meet futuristic building DDP. Transport is nearby, Dongdaemun station(Seoul Metro subway line 1 and 4), Dongmyo station(line 1 and 6) are only 200m away. Airport limousine bus stop is even closer, 100m away, you can take bus number 6002 directly to Incheon airport.
Every room has private bathroom for comfort, and the managers are always ready to keep rooms clean. The bathroom has amenities - shampoo, body wash, towels, and hair dryer. Also, Internet TV and WiFi devices are installed in each room so that the visitors can enjoy their stay. The gathering place at 2nd floor is always opened, all guests can hang out drinking liquors and enjoying tasty foods. Free breakfast is accessible to everyone, you can fill your guts before starting your trip in Seoul!
Come to Seoul Dalbit, we light up your traveling!
Seoul Dalbit Dongdaemun Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>