Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We decorate a unique style of literature and art, modern and simple rooms, equipped with facilities, we provide guests with family room, double room, bedroom, multi-room and other room types, and a variety of services such as leisure hall,24-hour check-in, free WIFI, luggage room and so on.
Terms and Conditions:
According to the relevant requirements of the “Coronavirus Prevention and Control Plan (Eighth Edition)', Shanghai has further strengthened the health management of new arrivals. The specific measures are as follows: From 0:00 on May 16, The hotel will not accept both the immigrants who have just finished 14-day quarantine and domestic & foreign guests who have been in the country for less than 30 days. Chinese and foreign guests who have been in the country for more than one month will be received normally.
Free Cancellation Policy: any cancellation or booking change needs to be informed to the hostel at least one day before the arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00 NN
Payment on arrival: Cash / Union Pay Card / Mobile Payment(Alipay & Wechat Pay)
Breakfast Not Included
No smoking in the Hostel
Reception 24 hours
Special Notice for all guests:
As you may heard there are still a lot of asymptomatic infection around the world, for those guests who have just been quarantined in the past 14 days, we cannot accommodate them in our dorm due to the covid19 risk control. Thanks for the kind cooperation. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>