Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Arriving to Sierra Minca Hostel is very simple, you can take as a reference point Casa Elemento, we are 2 minutes from that place, you can transport by car or motorcycle, the tour would be about 40 minutes on the road uncovered, or if you prefer to walk and observe in detail the diversity of fauna and flora that will make live the unforgettable.
Sierra Minca offers three types of cabins: Private, Shared and Mixed, the latter with 2 shared rooms and 1 private. In each room you will find beds designed in wood, the private and mixed cabins have hammocks with panoramic views of the mountains and the garden.
Sierra Minca Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included (19% for Colombian residents).
Breakfast not included.
Reception 08:00 - 17:00.
Children must travel with their family members. Children are not allowed in or near the bar and the pool area after 19:00 p.m.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>