Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Traveling away from home can be a scary experience; therefore it is so important that our guest receives our warmest hospitality. We are open 24/7, with front desk staff to assist you at all times during your stay with us.
In attempting to conserve energy and be more environmentally conscious, our hostel uses solar panels to heat our water system.
Our hostel offers four different types of rooms, all modern-day style, and totaling 48 beds. There are 1) girl dorm rooms 2) boy dorm rooms 3) co-ed dorm rooms and 4) private double rooms with shared bathroom. In the dormitory room, there are two kinds of bed: Basic bed with 1.0 meter wide for single occupancy only & Standard bed with 1.6 meter wide for 1 or 2 guests. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, hot water shower, and personal lockers. Towels are available for rent for $1 USD.
We have 24-hour front desk, TV, dvd player, board games, and free WI-FI are available in the communal area.
Our kitchen has basic cookware, dining ware, utensils, and other kitchen appliances (portable gas stove, oven, microwave, electric grill, fridge, electric water kettle, and coffee maker) that our guests are welcome to use. Guests can order food from 7am til 8pm.
Sla Bar is located on the ground floor of the hostel. Our bar is a perfect meeting area serving a variety of local fruit juices, a selection of great basic mixed drinks and more. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>