Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Hostel is located only five minutes by scooter or 15 minutes walk from Long Beach or Relax Bay, two of Koh Lanta's best beaches.
If you like Pai, or other Hostels with lots of open space and beautiful natural surroundings, then Slacklines is the place for you!
Some of our highlights include our outdoor swimming pool with slackline, a great outdoor bar with chillout areas and super cold drinks available all day and into the night, table tennis table, hammocks, board games, free tea and coffee all day, fire sessions in the evening, awesome location and of course Slacklining!
Each of our bamboo bungalows has a fan, mosquito net, hammock, comfy bedding and its own toilet and shower. They are cool in the evenings due to the clever design of the huts.
Our comfortable dorm has been tailored to provide the best night sleep possible! Each bed has its own built in fan and power sockets for charging your devices, mosquito net is built into the bed for additional protection and comfort. We have lockers are available in the reception area.
Slacklines : Things to note:
• We prefer payment upon arrival by cash, but this can also be on check-out. We can accept credit/debit cards with a 3% fee.
• Slackines Hostel is situated 3 minutes to the nearest beach by scooter, or about 15 minutes walking.
We recommend hiring a scooter to explore the island, please bear this in mind when booking Slacklines Hostel as we are about a 15 minute walk to the main road or the beach. We can also arrange transport for you at all times.
• Scooter hire is available at the Hostel, priced at 200 THB / 24 hours.
• Our bamboo huts are extremely comfortable and provide a true tropical island experience, however due to the nature of their design they are especially suited for people that enjoy the outside and are not put off by the lack of AC or modern insulation.
• Reception open every day 08:00 - 22:00 / Check in : 14:00 / Check out : 11:00 AM.
• Breakfast is available at the Hostel at an affordable price. Tea and coffee is free
• Free Drinking water, please bring your own container to refill (we don’t use plastic bottles!).
• Free 5G wifi throughout the property. The Wifi password can be found by the front hostel doors.
• We require a copy of your passport upon check in.
• Please ensure you settle your bill the day before checking out.
• For security reason, we do not allow outside guest (s) in to the dormitories rooms. Visitors are allowed into the hostel grounds between 8 am and 11 pm.
• We are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property. Please keep your valuables in the lockers available at reception.
• Staff will be available 24/7 at the Hostel yet will be available only for emergencies between 11 pm and 7 am.
• If you are sharing a room please be nice to your room mates, other guests, staff, and the property.
• Please do not smoke inside the bungalows or in the dormitory.
• Please keep quiet between 11 pm to 9 am. This is for the comfort of our guests and neighbours.
• Our swimming pool was previously an elephant bathing pool. Due to it's design and our Jungle surroundings, we have trouble keeping it completely free from leaves etc, please allow us some 'slack' if its looking a bit sad! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>