Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Happy hour everyday
- Free walking tours
- Bike rental from hostel
- Age restriction in dorms: 16 - 35
Prefer Brooklyn to Manhattan, Kreuzberg to Mitte or Brixton to Soho? Then Sleep in Heaven in the lively Nørrebro area is where you’ll want to live in Copenhagen. Sleep in Heaven is a modern youth hostel with newly renovated rooms, key card access and lockers. Bedlinen and free Wi-Fi is included.
The hostel bar has daily happy hour and the spacious common area offers great music, free guest computers, a pool table, board games, comfy couches and plenty of chances to meet other travelers. The small beer garden makes a perfect hangout spot in the warmer months.
The hostel offers plenty of tips to the obvious and less obvious parts of the city and the friendly staff will help you make the most of your days.
The hostel has a perfect location for those wanting to check out the tourist sites during day and hang out in the best part of town at night. It’s an easy walk to the city centre and the nearby buses and metro makes it easy to get around the city.
And on top you have the coolest part of Copenhagen right around the corner. Sleep in Heaven is situated in the heart of Nørrebro, right by popular parks and surrounded by the best bars and clubs in town. From dark indieclubs to the hippest electro, from old smoky bars to arty cafés, from top rated restaurants to cheap Asian take away places and Turkish delis - Nørrebro has it all. This is where the artists hang out on weekdays and where the university students prefer to spend their weekends.
There’s a reason why Copenhageners prefer the diverse and lively Nørrebro to the touristy city centre. Come stay with us and find out why.
Age restriction in dorms: 16 - 35.
Age restriction in private rooms: 16 - 45.
No kitchen facilities, but you are welcome to bring along your own food inside the hostel. Our team will be happy to provide you with plates & cutlery and recommend good and cheap takeaways around the neighborhood if needed.
Bookings for more than 9 people are not accepted and will be cancelled (without a refund of the deposit and the booking fee).
Maximum stay is 14 nights.
We have a two-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
1ste, Land Denmark
1ste, Land Denmark
Sleep in Heaven sier
Vi liker å ha det gøy rundt her, enten det er sosialt samvær i vårt store chill-out sone eller slapper av i vår levende lys uteserveringen. Det er også foosball, basseng og andre spill, og hvis du ønsker å gå ut de lokale barene og klubbene tilby våre gjester rabatter og gratis inngang.
Våre sted er egentlig det som gjør oss unike, skjønt. Nær vårt hostel er Jægersborgade (for de beste kafeer, butikker og restauranter), den Assis Kirkegård kirkegården (hvor Hans Christian Andersen og Søren Kierkegaard er), Blågårdsgade & Sankt Hans Torv (full av små kafeer og barer), Rust & Stengade 30 ( for klubber) og Ravnsborggade, hvis du er i second-hand shopping. Faktisk vår dedikerte ung student team er happyt o tilby alle sine beste lokale innsidetips til København! Christian, Eier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>