Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of groups must occur at least 1 month prior to arrival, after this time a penalty of 1 nights charge may apply. In the case of No Shows the beds held will not be refunded. For reduction in numbers, we will accept reduction in numbers any time up until 1 month prior to arrival, after this time if the beds are resold a charge will not apply. less a 20 % admin fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All group members must read and sign house rules & may be asked to pay refundable security deposit.
Groups under 18 to be accompanied by supervising adult(s).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Friendly, clean, safe and central with great facilities – and always great value for money (light breakfast included along with FREE internet and Wi-Fi enabled rooms, FREE Tea and Coffee all day, FREE safes by Reception with your own padlock).
Galway Tour Company leaves from the hostel every morning for tours of Connemara (incl. Kylemore Abbey) and The Burren (incl. Cliffs of Moher) with discounted tickets available from Reception.
We have the best facilities by far of any hostel in Galway:
- We've a huge, newly re-fitted and fully-equipped self-catering kitchen and dining area, plus our great TV lounge with HD TV and a large selection of Irish interest movies and popular DVDs.
- MOVIE NIGHT EVERY MONDAY on our pull down projector screen, with Free Popcorn!
- We also have quieter, snug reading lounges with extensive libraries of travel books, books of Irish interest and other subjects.
- We provide complimentary self-service tea/coffee all day as well as and toasts, spreads, cereal and Hot Chocolate every morning.
- Free safes for valuables are located by Reception (just bring along your own padlock, or you can purchase one from Reception)
- Our self-service laundry room features coin laundry, ironing and other services, (with laundry detergent provided for free).
- We offer free internet (with PC terminals for guests) and free Wi-Fi
- Almost all rooms (incl. dorms) are en suite with own private bathroom, and there are extra bathroom facilities on each corridor.
We’re located right in the centre of Galway – but not in the noisiest part. All the action is around the corner – but it’s not outside our front door. We’re just 100 metres from Eyre Square and three minutes’ walk from the two main bus and train depots.
Sleepzone is the best-located hostel for NUIG, cinemas and shopping, Black Box venue, Town Hall Theatre and most of Galway’s best attractions.
Not only are we a great base for Galway – but we’re also great base for the wider West of Ireland: our partners offer discounted tours to The Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and the Aran Islands. They go every morning with pick-up at our front door. Our tour partners also offer jump-off/jump-on facility with our sister hostels in Connemara and The Burren, should you decide that you want to stay overnight in these locations.
Our staff are a mix of local and backpacker staff and they can give you the best of local and touristic perspectives on what’s on in the city and what to do and where to go in the West of Ireland . Our staff have insider knowledge which they can customise to your requirements; whether you’re looking for a crazy pub or a cosy pub, some Irish music or theatre, a comedy show – or some historical or cultural information.
Come and see for yourselves why Sleepzone has been consistently voted one of Ireland and Europe's (and in 2013 the World's !) leading hostels for the last fifteen years. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Mest populære Galway
10de, Globaal Grootste Hostel
Schoonste Hostel, Beste Microsite
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>