Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Free cancellation period, 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- No refund will be possible for any cancellation within 2 weeks of arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- 2 Night Minimum stay
- Groups will need to pay a £100 security deposit in case of damages or rule breakage and which will be refunded on checkout.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel is a five-minute walk from Camden Town underground station, making it a convenient location for getting to any attraction. A short walk brings you to Regent’s Park, home of Primrose Hill and offering beautiful views of downtown London from its highest natural point. A ten-minute train ride to Oxford Street will bring you to the heart of the city and modern London’s centre for shopping and nightlife. Another short trip will bring you to the heart of ancient London, with the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, London’s most famous river crossing. Everything you need is at your fingertips when you stay with us!
Bedding and Linen are included with all bookings Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>