Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Smile Hostel offers accommodation in cozy and bright private and shared rooms. All rooms are individually decorated in the style of European and American cities. The hostel’s facilities include shared bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, chill-out zone with a TV where the guests can relax, pick a book to read, play various board games, or work. Private rooms have a TV and DVD player. The dormitory rooms have reading lamps, shelves, sockets and curtain for guests' privacy and comfort. The bed linen, towels, tea, coffee, wi-fi, lockers (with a deposit) are available for free. The hostel provides tours, excursions, airport and railway station transfers, visa support, laundry facilities, a computer and a playstation for an additional charge.
Smile Hostel Policies and Conditions:
For customers with children under 5 years old there are only private rooms are available.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Check-ins from 01:00 am until 7:00 am have to be confirmed in advance.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Lock out from 01:00 until 07:00. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>