Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Sodu Rooms guesthouse offers accommodations in Vilnius, just 0.6 km from Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall. Free private parking is available on site. Gediminas' Tower is one kilometer from Sodu Hostel, and Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre is 1.8 km away. Vilnius Airport is 3.1 km from the property. Vilnius Old Town is a great choice for travellers interested in churches, history and architecture.
We provide our guests simple single, double and family rooms. All of the rooms are with shared bathrooms (not in the room), some of the rooms have TV. We have a shared kitchen, with everything you may need. There is a free parking near Sodu Rooms guesthouse, where guests can leave your car. We serve free breakfast to all of our guests. We provide laundry services, for extra price. There is a free internet connection in all territory of the guesthouse. We provide free towels for our guests, and if you need an iron, ironing board or hairdryer, you can barrow it from the reception which works 24/7.
Sodu Rooms Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy 72 hours prior to arrival date.
Property will charge your first night 3 days before arrival in order to confirm your booking.
Failure of first night payment will result on booking cancellation.
Taxes not included there is a city tax of 1 euro per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
From 18 years old. If younger , one adult should stay with the minors Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>