Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation date is possible up to 60 days before arrival
All changes made after free cancellation date will be charge accordingly to our policy:
60 – 31 days before arrival ------------------ 30% of the total cost of cancelled rooms/nights
30 - 15 days before arrival------------------ 50 % of the total cost of cancelled rooms/nights
14 – 8 days before arrival------------------ 75 % of the total cost of cancelled rooms/nights
7 - 0 days before arrival------------------ 100% of the total cost of cancelled rooms/night
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It offers twenty six redecorated and redesigned rooms with private or shared bathrooms.
Rooms are sunny and comfortably equipped.
We also invite you to the restaurant in the same building with delicious Polish cuisine.
Station Aparthotel's staff will be happy to share with you their knowledge about the city or simply to answer any of your questions.
At our guest's disposal we give: common fridge, a microwave, luggage storage and internet cafe (free of charge for guests). Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>