Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Are you going to visit Hikkaduwa?
Come and celebrate with us the great opening to start the new season.
Mandala is a new eco friendly and social hotel and hostel.
Steffi‘s Mandala is located right on the famous Narigama beach.
It offers 4 beautiful private rooms for couples and friends, a mixed dorm room with 10 beds and two female dorms with 4 beds.
Our restaurant offers healthy vegan and vegetarian food like different bowls, wraps, burgers, snacks, homemade smoothies and a good coffee.
It’s open from 07:00am until 09:00pm.
All our hostel and restaurant guests don’t need to buy water. Instead of selling plastic bottles our guests can use the water refill station.
Do you want to join our ambitions project to protect the planet and keep the ocean clean?
Mandala is the place to be!
We have great facilities to share with our guests. Our friendly staff will help you with everything you need to spend a unforgettable time.
Hikkaduwa is perfectly for travelers, backpackers and surfers.
When you’re not chilling on the beach, join our sunrise and sunset yoga classes with a awesome view. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>