Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
If you just want to relax, recharge yourself, engage in sports (windsurf paradise, bikeriding, horseriding, tennis) or fishing (a lot of karf, pike, catfish and other sweetwater fishes), you don't have to leave the village at all.
The house on the pictures can be found on the shore of Lake Balaton, opposite the entrance of the non-paying local beach. It's about 200-250 meters from the port and the center of the village, where the shops and entertainment facilities can be found.
There are four apartments in the house, each has two balconies and a view to the lake. All flats are separated. Only the garden is shared where the cars can be parked. Each apartment is fully furnished and well-equipped. In the kitchen you can find a coffee-machine, toaster, microwave-oven, electric stove, fridge and all the dishes and spices. The bathroom is equipped with a tub and separated from the toilet. The living room and the 1-2 bedrooms give enough space for a comfortable accomodation. Sat-TV is also available in each apartment. On the balcony facing to the south and to the north you can relax, take the sun, dine and in the evenings it's a perfect place for long talking beside the wine-glasses.
The shortest period to rent our apartments is five nights (5 nights).
See you at Balatonszemes ! Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>