Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are blessed to be surrounded by mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, just a few steps away from 4 great surf spots for all abilities. With a team of qualified local surf instructors, you can get excited about a fun surf holiday week in Morocco.
After a sunny day catching the best waves, you can chill and relax in our newly refurnished roof top, practice yoga, enjoy a beer watching the sunset or go for a stroll around the village. Aside from the surf, we can also provide other activities : a day trip to the natural pools of Paradise Valley, sand dune surfing or to the local market of Agadir, experiencing the local life. A friendly atmosphere in our surf camp where you will feel at home from day 1 !
Every day we offer you a hearty breakfast concocted by our chef Ali, composed of fresh, local, seasonal products.
You will find every morning on the table coffee, Moroccan tea, fresh bread and side dishes (jam, honey, butter), as well as various dishes during the week : guacamole and fresh homemade tomato sauce, egg and tomato tajine, granola prepared by the chef, boiled eggs or omelette, Moroccan pancakes...
Start the day with a healthy and energetic breakfast !
Sunshine Surf Morocco Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception opening hours 8am-9pm.
Check in from 08:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Non smoking/Designated areas.
Airport Shuttle available.
Car hire available.
Pets are not allowed.
Cots are not available at this property.
Languages:English, Arabic, Spanish and French. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>