Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Surfing Wombats is a newly most chilled-out hostel located in the south coast of Sri Lanka- Midigama. We are conveniently located 2 minutes away from the beach but off from the Main Street- so You can still peacefully enjoy your beauty sleep.
Best surf breaks just minutes away- just walk or roam around with a scooter, tuk tuk or a bicycle. If You re already like Kelly Slater- we give You tips where to go and what to do. If You want to become a new star in the surfing world- we organise the surf classes and soon You will be riding these waves like Sri Lankans eat rice and curry.
Who we would like to see in our hostel?
We do not care if You re 60 or you are 10- just come with open-heart and lust for adventure.
But if I am not a surfer?
We love to do yoga, we love to play chess, we love to talk about current event and we also love to party. You can also just relax in the hammock, read a book and just chill. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>