Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in the Aland Islands, one of the most relevant natural wonders of Finland. From our facilities you can reach some of the most notable attractions and landmarks of the island such as Kastelholm, Jan Karlsgarden Open Air Museum , The fortress of Bomarsund and the Maritime Quarter, amongst other interesting spots of our area.
We have different apartments and cottages with diverse capacities to bring to our guests anda travellers a relaxing experience within our facilities. In addition, we have several natural common areas where the guests will be able to enjoy and discover he very best of our facilities and our location.
Svino Stugby Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 9.50 EUR per person per day.
The reception service is open from 10.00 to 20.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>