Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
To be able to enjoy all that this country has to offer, nothing better than staying in a space with a familiar atmosphere, which allows both the contact with the local people, as well as moments of some quiet.
Near the center of São Tomé. Therefore, Sweet Guest House is perfect for you since its central location, its structure and organization provide their guests the proper balance to live fully the island of Sao Tome. With cosy spaces decorated to create a culturally rich and diverse environment, Sweet Guest House also guarantees quality in every service offered to its guest and it is fully dedicated to do so with all the hospitality they deserve. Get to know us and we will do everything to make your stay worthwhile!
Sweet Guest House - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 8.00 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Romservice (begrenset tid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>