Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
***Currently, the state of Hawaii has prohibited any gatherings over 5 persons. We are not allowed to serve breakfast, or host a pizza night due to Covid-19. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience*** Premium Kona coffee and tea are still available in the morning.
Welcome to The Beach Waikiki Boutique Hostel, the perfect place for social backpackers who are looking for a friendly, laid-back atmosphere in Oahu, Hawaii.
There are no strangers here, only friends you haven’t met! To us, travelling is about so much more than seeing places, it's also about the people you meet and the memories you make. To make it easier to meet your fellow travelers, we organize daily activities.
Our helpful, international staff are ready to help you with everything from planning your day to showing you a taste of the local nightlife. Whether you want some recommendations, or simply want to chill out and unwind over a few beers or a bottle of wine, our staff is available for you 24/7. We’re seasoned travelers from all over the world who have found a home in Hawaii, ready to share our local knowledge!
Luckily for you, we’re only half a block away from the famous Waikiki Beach!
Our reception is open 24/7 so there’s always someone available if you need help! Arriving late? Our night team can check you in with no problem.
We offer 2 – 8 bed mixed and female only dorms both with en-suite bathrooms, all rooms are fitted with air-conditioners. We also offer twin and double private rooms with private or shared bathrooms.
CLEANLINESS is our priority!
We ensure that during your stay, all social areas and dorms are kept clean to maximise your comfort whilst your are on your travels. Respect your roommates, we ask your assistance to remove your shoes at the dorm entrance.
FREE BREAKFAST made with love. (No breakfast available 4/1/20 - 71/120 due to Coronavirus pandamic)
We offer a free breakfast for all hostel guests, with homemade waffles, fruits, toast, jam and peanut butter condiments, oatmeal and local Hawaiian Premium Macadamia Kona coffee!
Other complimentary amenities including:
• FREE PIZZA on Thursday Nights on the rooftop at 7pm
• Bed linens
• Boogie boards and beach floats
• Beach mats, umbrellas, balls, and chairs
Each dorm bed comes with a lock box to keep yourself and all your belongings safe. There are also larger locker storage options available at reception.
Our guest kitchen has all the things you need to cook a tasty feast! Open from 7am – 10pm
Coin-operated washing machines are available at the hostel. 45-minute cycle for the washing machine and dryer = $4.00
We keep quiet hours in the hostel from 10pm each night out of respect for our neighbours, and guests who need an early night. However, there is always a nighttime activity for everyone who's keen for a drink, dance or night out in the city! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>