Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Tenerife Experience Hostel is in a fantastic location, very close to La Granja Park and the bus station. It is a quiet residential area of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, but is only a 5 minute walk from the main leisure areas of the city. The location is ideal for relaxing as it is set back from the bustle of the livelier streets. The area is very well connected and has numerous nearby places of interest.
Our double room has a double bed, in the style of the most traditional hotels. It is perfect for couples. You can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of our hostel and all the communal areas and, at the same time, have all the privacy you like while you discover the magic of the island. Mixed bedrooms for four people. You can book them privately or share a bedroom with other travellers if you prefer to travel solo. Each bedroom consists of two very comfortable and sturdy bunk beds. The bedrooms are equipped with individual lockers so that each guest has private space to store their Mixed rooms with space for six people. These are spacious and bright bedrooms, where you can enjoy restful sleep after spending the whole day exploring Tenerife. Each bedroom is equipped with three comfortable bunk beds and lockers where you can safely store your belongings. You can book individual beds and share a room with other travellers or book the entire room for private use
Tenerife Experience Hostel Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. (less Christmas, New Year and Carnival. For these dates it will not be possible to cancel. The Hostel is entitled to charge 50% of the total stay at the time of booking).
Check in from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM .
Check out at 11:00 AM
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might charge your credit card, in order to confirm your reservation.
NO Breakfast .
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 24.00
You must provide identification in the form of a DNI or an original, valid passport. We reserve the right to cancel bookings if the information provided is false or incorrect.
School children and under 18s must always be accompanied by adults. Groups of children must be indicated at the time of booking.
If any guest causes damage, Tenerife Experience Hostel reserves the right to charge the full amount of the costs relating to the damage caused.
Payment and Cancellation
The total amount for the stay will be paid at the time of booking. During this process you can also consult our cancellation policy.
Access and use of beds
Sharing a single bed with other people is not permitted, nor is bringing people to the hostel who are not hostel guests.
Smoking is not permitted inside the hostel or in the bedrooms. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace, provided that you this doesn’t upset other guests.
Although we love animals, in order to promote relaxation and social harmony, at Tenerife Experience Hostel we don’t accept pets.
Termination of Stay
We reserve the right to terminate the stay of any guest who does not respect the rules and other guests, without being liable for any refund or compensation.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>