Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A cancellation fee will be charged in case of cancellation six weeks prior to arrival. The amount will be the balance of the amount already charged. In case of a no show, the entire amount will be charged from your credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require 50% of the balance due in order to guarantee your group booking.
We will contact you for payment once we receive your booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are a hostel with modern design, which opened in 2014. Offering dormitories from 3 to 18 guests as well as private double/twin rooms!
Here at “The Ash!”, we’ve got what you’re looking for!
In addition, we also provide free high-speed internet throughout the building, a state-of-the-art communal kitchen, free daily walking tours, a games area, a social common room, a lovely garden, a library and a reception team who are always happy to help with anything that might make your stay just that much more enjoyable in our diamond of a city!
The ASH-Antwerp is very centrally located with the main shopping street (De Meir), and Antwerp's award-winning train station (Centraal Station), being just a stone's throw away or a 5 min walk! In addition, we are a brisk 10 - 15-minute walk from famous Antwerp attractions such as The MAS Museum, The Cathedral of Our Lady, The Red Star Line Museum, Grote Markt, Rubens House, Museum of Modern Art, Antwerp Zoo, Stadspark Antwerpen and De Koninck Brewery just to name a few….
From Antwerp you can also easily visit Bruges, Brussels or Gent as well as Leuven, Mechelen and Lier for a unique day trip by Train or Bus!
In addition, Antwerp is a very convenient stop between Paris, Amsterdam, and London as we are on the Thalys train line and at a short distance from the Eurostar station in Brussels-South.
Why should you stay at, “The ASH-Antwerp?”
Why wouldn’t you…? From our strategic location to our modern well-equipped rooms to our competitive prices, everything about The ASH has been carefully thought through to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Set to the backdrop of this beautiful city known as the diamond capital of the world, we try our best every day to make your stay as comfortable and carefree as possible.
As we are a group of international travellers ourselves representing all four corners of the globe, we understand your expectations and try to anticipate your needs before even you think about them.
●Valid Passport, Belgian or Dutch Drivers license alternatively a government issued European ID Card is required to check-in
● Guests will only be allowed to check-in if the name on the ID also matches the name on the reservation. However, exceptions can be made if an email is sent by the lead booker well in advance to the arrival date (min 48 hrs)
● Guests can check-in from 15:00 until 22.00
●A free luggage storage room is available for all guests to place their belongings if they arrive earlier than 15.00
● Check out is no later than 11.00am. Any unauthorised (prior agreed/booked) late checkouts can be subject to an additional fee of 50-100% of the daily rate
● Note that all dorms are mixed unless a female only dorm is booked
● Reservations and Check-in cannot be accepted by anyone under 18 years of age, unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age and are in possession of a letter from the parents/legal guardian agreeing to these terms as well as have a copy of the parents/legal guardian’s ID If these terms are not met, the guest(s) in question will be refused check-in and no refund will be given
● When booking a bed(s) in a dorm room, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests travelling together will be staying in the same room. We suggest either booking a private room/whole dorm or sending us an email when booking is made to request this.
● For stag/hen parties, please contact us directly. The ASH reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who behaves in a way that negatively impacts our other guests stay. Please also be aware, stag/hen parties will be required to provide a copy of all members ID’s as well as leave a valid credit card to be used as a deposit.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the Hostel cannot be held liable should your stay not be possible. Full payment is still expected, and alternative dates will be provided to which the already paid funds can be transferred.
The ASH Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No-Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. We will charge the first night, 2 days prior to arrival in order to guarantee reservation.
Non-refundable reservations: Bookings are non-refundable and non-adjustable from the time the reservation is made. Booking will also be charged immediately after it is confirmed. In case of a late cancellation or No-Show, you will be charged for the entirety of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00. Later check-out can be requested and subject to availability granted at an additional payment of 50% until 14:00. Later than 14:00 would incur an additional night charge at the daily applicable rate.
If you are looking for a twin room, please reserve a, “Standard Double” and send us an email requesting this.
All city taxes are included.
The maximum stay policy is 14 days within a 6-month period. For anything longer than this, please contact the hostel directly.
For bookings over 8 people, please contact the hostel directly. Our Groups Team will assist you with your booking and any additional requirements.
● Towels are available to rent from reception at the rate of €2,00. Please note, all private double/twin rooms come with towels included.
● Soap and shampoo are available to buy from reception at the rate of €3,00. Please note, all private double/twin rooms come with soap and shampoo included.
● Pad-locks are available from reception for a €5,00 deposit, however, we do recommend you bring your own though as these are in limited supply. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>