Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our place is in the heart of the filipino community. Its a true experience to live side by side with the locals. With neighbours greeting you good morning and kids giving you a high five as you pass by. The malapascuan people is really friendly and warm hearted and a new friend is never far away. You will leave the island with another type of experience that is hard to find elsewhere.
Here in the house is also rebeccas family living. Right now 2 lovely daughters, her grandson at 2 years and the cutest cat, without a tail, named Mimi.
3 Private rooms with AC
2 Dorm bed rooms with AC
We also orginaze trips to:
We also have a longing to help the local community here and their families. So we are supporting needs for them. Foods, home equipment, medication. A little goes a long way.
If you want to you are always welcome to join us to help. See the happiness of giving to other people. Thats the meaning of Be One.
The one everyone calls 'mama' on the island is Rebecca. She really is an extra mom to hundreds of people. And specially to YOU our guests. She goes that extra mile to make sure the guest is feeling good and happy. She always wants to help people, loves to laugh, is a strong woman and knows half the islands population. Thats no joke, you will see. ;)
If there is anything just let us know. For us You as our guest is our everything. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>