Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The place features a shared lounge area with a Stunning Ocean View, an In-house Cafe and an On-Site Bar. Sharing a story or two, over a cup of coffee at our cafe or even making memories over a beer or two at our bar, is always a vibe😉
Reception is 24 x 7 open & our Staff is vibrant, multilingual and friendly. They can help you with from Renting Bikes, arranging Taxis, Water Sports packages to discounted Nightlife & Casino deals.
Our Shared Dorm rooms are equipped with luxurious wooden Bunkbeds and premium thick mattresses ensuring maximum comfort for our guests. Lockers are provided to make sure all your personal belongings are safe. All of our Private Rooms come along with an en-suite bathroom. Free Hi-Speed WiFi is accessible throughout the property to make sure you're well connected so that you don't ever miss on your important emails. The Beachside Hostel is well connected with all the major Hotspots, markets and prime nightlife of Goa.
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.(1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.)
Breakfast not included.
No outside Food/Alcohol allowed inside the Hostel.
Reception working hours 24*7. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>