Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
'Colorful, bright, secure, relaxed and comfortable - Not only does it tick every box for a good hostel stay, it is also within hollering distance of some of the city best bars and restaurants.' - Lonely Planet 2004
Serving the world since 2002! The Bellavista is a small hostel with big flavor. We are located in the capital’s coolest district in Central Santiago: Barrio Bellavista! This quirky area is famous for its alternative culture and is the favorite of backpackers visiting Santiago.
This hostel-hood provides everything you need from great food, bars n pubs, outdoor fun, art, live music, festivals and so much more!
We don’t like to brag, but we do have it all: awesome staff, free wi-fi, free basic breakfast, self-catering kitchen and laundrette. We also provide free luggage storage for you on the day of your arrival and check-out.
The Bellavista also organizes fun stuff for you to do! Free Walking tours, Pub Crawls, wine tastings, BBQs, movie nights… well, you get the drift! It’s a fantastic way to meet other travellers and really make the most of your time in Santiago! Find out what’s happening in The Bellavista, or at La Chimba (our sister hostel a few block away) while you’re staying with us - ask for the itinerary when you check in.
What more could you want? Come sleep with us. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
1ste, Kontinent Latin America
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>