Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds will be given for bookings cancelled within a week prior to their arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel is located just meters away from the bustling Shoreditch High Street – home of London’s coolest bars, clubs, restaurants, galleries and independent shops. We even have our own bustling on-site bar.
Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market, Columbia Road and The Old Truman Brewery are all within walking distance of the hostel. We are even near a couple of Banksy pieces! What’s more, we’re only bus trips away from the Tower of London, Oxford Street and Covent Garden.
The hostel is housed in a converted, Victorian-era warehouse and has a wonderful industrial feel. Perfect if you’re looking for something with quirky style and an independent vibe.
We don’t like to brag, but we do have it all: awesome staff, free wi-fi, 24 hour reception, free basic breakfast, roof terrace, self catering kitchen, bustling on-site bar, table football, and a coffee shop. We provide free luggage storage for you on the day of your arrival and check-out. There’s even a 20% guest discount in the bar & cafe too!
What more could you want? Book now! We can’t wait to meet you.
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
- Aksepterer kredittkort
- Ikke portforbud
- Skatter inkludert
Ting å Merke Seg
Check-out by 10:00.
We cater to the age 18-35 market as a guideline and can't accept guests under 18 years of age .Please contact us for more info if you fall outside this age range. You must bring the credit/debit card that you booked with, even if you wish to pay the balance in cash. Please remember to bring your valid ID for check-in (passport, EU ID card or UK driving licence are all valid, but student ID cards will not be accepted, sorry!). No-one will be checked-in without their valid ID.
We are a hostel for backpackers and tourists - bookings from people resident in London will be accepted at the management’s discretion only. As an extra security precaution to keep everyone safe, you may be asked to provide proof of address. Anyone unable to provide such proof, when asked, will unfortunately not be allowed to stay.
If you are a group of 12 or more, please contact us directly. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of the stay.
The maximum stay for guests is 14 days. There is a 2 night minimum stay at weekends (Fridays & Saturdays).
A fee of £5 per hour applies for every hour, or part thereof, of late check out after 10am
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>