Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Hosteller only makes those promises that can be delivered and we are transparent in our processes. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, free Wi-Fi are the obvious services that a hostel offers. Besides these, there is a fully equipped community kitchen, common room with huge projected screen, a PlayStation with insane games, mini library for some sound reading and paid laundry. Don't be afraid to come up and ask for help whenever needed!
Whether you are here for a day or two or more, The Hosteller makes sure YOU don't miss anything. Our best picks from all the to-do list in Pushkar are: explore the temple, hike up Ratnagiri, pay a visit to Aloo baba, enjoy the craziest Holi and the biggest cattle fair in all of India.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & HYGIENE POLICIES
- We advise our guests to do a pre-arrival check-in to ensure contactless service. We shall be sending a pre-arrival check-in email to all the bookers.
- Thermal checks, travel history, Aarogya setu app download, luggage & footwear sanitization shall be done on arrival.
- Our staff is trained specially for post-Covid-19 hygiene & cleanliness measures to ensure your safety.
- Cleanliness policy: 3 times per day (Clean, sanitize, repeat)
- Timings of common spaces, kitchen, play area, etc. may be restricted to ensure 100% cleaning & social distancing measures as per management discretion.
- Our cafes are also sanitized 3 times a day to ensure servicing our guests with freshly prepared food.
- Emergency measures: All our hostels shall have the provision of 1 dedicated emergency isolation room, oxygen supply & doctor on call.
- Covid-19 sanitization kits are available at all hostels at an additional cost. It comprises of N95 mask, use & throws items like a mask (blue color), sanitizer sachet, head cap, foot cap, and gloves.
- All guests are advised to be 100% compliant with GoI or state guidelines & documentations.
- Rights to admission is reserved with the hostel management without any refund liability.
- Guests are advised to strictly follow management guidelines & ensure social distancing at all costs.
*Check-in is from 13:00 to 23:00.
*Check out before 11:00 hrs
*The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time before the arrival date for the reservation confirmation, in case the guest fails to make the prepayment the reservation is subject to cancellation.
*Room charges are exclusive of taxes. Taxes not included, for a room below 7500 INR per night, there will be 12% taxes applied; for a room over 7500 INR per night, there will be an extra 18% taxes fee applied.
*Breakfast is not included.
*No smoking in the rooms but have a designated smoking area.
*All cancellations, if informed 7 days prior to the check-in date, shall be eligible for a 100% refund.
*In case cancellations happen within 7 days of the check-in date, there wouldn't be ANY refund and will attract 100% cancellation charges.
*If the guest doesn't show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
*The reservations made at the hostel are non-transferable. Therefore, it is mandatory for the guest whose name the booking has been made to show up.
*Non- Refundable bookings are not eligible for any refund in case of cancellation at any time.
*Extra mattress is subject to availability. The guest can avail of an extra mattress at the time of check-in. Extra mattress charges would be Rs 500/ night per person. In case of unavailability of the extra mattress, guests may add an extra guest at the same cost.
We allow the guest to consume outside food in the designated dining areas and private rooms.
*In case the traveller arrives earlier than the check-in time, the guest can hang out in the common area/cafe until check-in time. (However, if the guests are arriving as early as 5:30-6 AM, it is highly recommended to book a bed for the previous night to ensure a good night's sleep).
*Late check-out can be available on prior request and is subject to availability
*Travellers can keep the luggage, post check out, at the hostel's cloakroom, in case of late departure from respective cities.
*All guests must be at least 18+ to reserve and stay in our hostels. If the guest is below 18 years of age, check-in will be denied and there won't be a refund for the same.
*According to government regulations, it is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in
*The identification proofs accepted are passport, aadhar card, driving license and voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
*Guests with local IDs will be allowed admission to our hostels.
*Non-resident guests visit timing: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM and are not allowed inside the rooms/dorms.
*In the case of people travelling in a group, accommodation in the same dorm room is subject to availability.
*Local laws, above the company policy, shall be applicable on a per case basis
*Management is not to be held responsible for the personal belongings of the guests and travellers shall be responsible for their luggage and other essentials while staying at the hostel.
*Pets are not allowed in our hostels.
*Should any action by a traveller be deemed inappropriate by the management or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention, the management reserves the right (after the allegations have been investigated) to take action in the matter.
*The right to admission is reserved.
*Every foreign guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in their passport and a valid visa in originals.
*Every Pakistani guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in an additional residence permit letter from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad along with the passport and valid visa original.
*Local residents are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller. Local residents i.e. people living in the city or any adjoining areas where The Hosteller is located are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller in the respective city. The staff at all the hostels will ascertain the city of the guests' residence on the basis of the address proof that the guests provided during check-in.
*We cannot guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room in the case of 3 or 4 people travelling together. That will strictly be subject to availability.
*The Hosteller, a chain of backpacker hostels, is well suited for young backpacking travellers. We do not allow families and all those below 18 years of age to stay with us.
*We allow the guest to consume outside food in the designated dining areas and private rooms. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>