Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
This is the most relaxed hostel with various clean and cozy rooms and an Adventure-Tour specialized travel agency in the heart of Chiang Mai.
As Adventure-Tour specialists we are organizing exciting trips to the surroundings of Chiang Mai and around the beautiful North of Thailand. Trips include Elephant Care taking, Trekking, Ziplining, Mountain Biking, Whitewater Rafting, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Cooking Courses, Bungee Jumping, etc. as well as Sightseeing Tours. We are also arranging transportation (Tourism Authority Lic. 23/02894, LIVING AND TOURS)
We are providing you with a friendly and relaxing atmosphere, making your stay an unforgettable experience!
At the common area downstairs we do Art class .
With our great location just 5 minute walk to the Night Bazaar and a few minutes walk to the Old town, Warorot market and the big local fruit market, you have everything that makes your stay most comfortable and relaxing! In 1-2 minutes walk you can find breakfast and coffee places, enjoy famous Northern Thai food such as Khao Soi, relax at a Thai massage, internet and other shops.
Come and enjoy!
- Great atmosphere and friendly staff
- Free coffee and Tea
- Free Hot drinking water
- Microwave and Toaster for use
- Best care in arranging your trips
- Super comfy beds / Clean linen and blanket
- Free 24 hour Wi Fi throughout the area
- Lockers for every guest (bring your own padlock!)
- Bed Lamp
- Free use of Hair Dryer ( ask for borrow at the reception )
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Clean, No mosquito & No Bed bugs
- Don't bring drinks from outside
- Luggage room 30 Baht ( over night )
- Air condition and fan (AC limited time 6.30 PM-10.30 AM)
- Cheap cold beers
- Book exchange
- Second hand clothes
- All original paintings
Find us on Google maps: The Living Place 1
Our full address is: The Living Place 1 : 2/2 Thapae Rd. Soi 2 T. Chang Moi , Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50300
We are looking forward to welcome you and make your stay in Chiang Mai unforgettable!
For any questions please contact us via email.
***Important Info : Reception time 8.00 Am - 9.00 Pm. PLEASE check your arrival time before booking, make sure you can follow the policy.
1. Check-in only 13.00 Pm - 21.00 Pm. NO LATE CHECK-IN. Please show your original passport and the departure card. Guests arriving before 13.00 PM are welcome to hang out and leave their luggage.
2. Check-out before 11.00 Am. NO LATE CHECK-OUT. Please empty your bed, bring your luggage down and leave the room; we have to clean the room!
***Please let us know if you want to check-out before 8.00 am.
3. Credit card + 4% ( minimum 300 B. ), Cash payment upon check-in. Pay the full amount of your reservation - No Refund.
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) Cancellation is possible until 2 days before your arrival date (Once you've checked in and paid for the room, there will be NO REFUND in case you decide to cancel your stay!!)
(2) In case of No-Show, the full amount will be charged and no refund will be given.
5. THB 200 key deposit will be collected upon check-in and is refunded upon check-out (if no damage)
6. Bring your own padlock! No padlock for borrow!
7. Keep the communal area clean
### If the rules are violated, guests will be asked to leave immediately without any refund.
*** Please let us know any time, if you feel that something is not normal.
CCTV camera recorded 24/7
It's important for us to keep your room and space clean!
- Dormitory: 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM
- Private room: Please put the sign before 11 AM Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>