Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% deposit wil not be refundable and will be charged on the time of the booking.incase of no show full payment will be charged.no refund will be done
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We offer double, twin, triple and single en-suite rooms, all decorated with a nice and simple décor. Each room also offers a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi.
Our lovely staff speak several languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish and German) and will always be happy to help you!
Check-in from 13.00 - 21:00
Check- out by 10:00
Cancellation policy: 3 days in advance
Customer cards will be preauthorized once booking is confirmed.
We accept payment by cash & credit card.
We charge Â£5 for every card transaction.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Smoking is strictly prohibited within the premises.
Minimum stay is 2 nights at weekends.
Pets are not allowed.
Children under 3 years are free to stay with us with their family.
We don't accept 16 years old on their own they must be accompanied by an adult.
Airport transfers can be arranged if requested in advance. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>