Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in after 14:00 PM | Check-out before 12:00 PM
Maximum 2 children stay free in parents room using existing bed(s) in room. Extra bed is available and chargeable. Children aged 14 years and older are considered adult and will be fully charged.
Children are not allowed to enter Be-Well Spa, Thermal Pool, Spa Pool and Olympic size Swimming Pool for safety reasons. They are welcomed at our kids club and may take their meals through in-room dining at Safari Kids and on special occasions in our Bon Appetite restaurant. Our kids club offers supervised scheduled activities and fitness classes and meals for a fee. Splash Pool is available at Safari Kids for children to play.
Young teens 14 or older may take advantage of all resort facilities when accompanied by an adult.
Effective from 1st September 2017, Malaysia imposed Tourism Tax (TTx) on foreign tourist staying at an accommodation premises in Malaysia at a flat rate of RM10.00 nett per room per night.
This rate also applies on a stay for part of the day. This tax is applicable to all foreign guests, regardless of their nationality or purpose of travel such as holiday, business and studies.
Melaka State Goverment imposed a mandatory RM2.00 nett Heritage Tax Fee per occupied room per night for all hotel accommodation. The collected funds will be used for the upkeep of Melaka Heritage Sites.
Tourism Tax and Heritage Tax Fee will be collected from guests upon check-in at the resort.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Modern comforts such as television LCD/plasma screen, air purifier, bathroom phone, complimentary tea, free welcome drink can be found in selected rooms. Throughout the day you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the hiking trails, yoga room, fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at The Orchard Wellness & Health Resort.
Shoppers can check out Freeport A'Famosa Outlet, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Bukit Ayer Lanjut and Bukit Solok Ulu.
Property Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Reception hours: 07:00 to 0:00.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10 MYR per room per night
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 MYR per person per night
Child friendly only if with the guardian checking in to private rooms.
Non smoking except for specific areas.
Property may pre-authorize the credit card before arrival. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Romservice (begrenset tid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>