Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Ever had a dream? After chasing winters around the world this is ours: a tricked out lodge in the powder capital of the world. The seemingly endless powder was what brought us here and ultimately kept us here. We are called 'The Phat House' for a reason. With wicked views front and back, comfortable rooms, a bar and restaurant, a backyard jib park, and an unparalleled focus on service we simply are the Phattest accommodation in Hakuba, Japan. We strive to impart our passion for the pow on you and will do our utmost to make sure you leave having had a killer of a time!
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).Check in time is after 2pm and check-out time is before 10am.
2).3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3).We accept credit card(VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) and cash payment upon arrival.
4).All humans are welcome at The Phat House and we'll do everything to try and make your stay a memorable one. Pets or animal of any nature however are not tolerated and strictly prohibited. So too for unruly guests and if management deems a guests behaviour to be not in like with good conduct they will be asked to leave. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>