Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
only one week for cancellations and having a 100% refund, after, the 50% of the booking will be charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A fully ecological and recycle project, made 90% with containers refurnished in local wood and sheep wool for a better insulation and experience.
If you don't like surf, It still a must on the travelers adventure.
We are the only hostel in the same Punta de Lobos, as it is a rural zone it does not have an exact address, just Camino Punta de Lobos 169. See the map below or contact info.
Only a few nice houses, a lot of greens, quiet and great 360 degrees view of landscape and the surf spot. Just 5 km from Pichilemu downtown.
Activities and rentals:
-Surf and wetsuit rental
-Surfing day trips to other spots
and just people working every day to have good vibes and good moments
We also work with volunteers, so if you are looking for a working surfing experience write us.
The hostel has TV, kitchen available, surf and wetsuit rental, surf lessons, barbeque area, a lot of green in and around, bike rental, the best vibes ever and fully designed for good sleeping, surfing and eating, plus enjoying meeting nice people and exchanging cultures.
Also we have surfboard ding fixings, surf shop, trekking and cycling activities.
Free entrances to the only local and best night club in town (Waitara)
Best surfing season is from September to May!
we are very flexible with check in and check out times, all beds includes linen.
We recommend you to bring your own towel, if not we have for rental.
5 minutes walking from nearest minimarket
5 minutes walking from the beach
*We can also provide accommodation in Santiago @ The Princesa Insolente Hostel
*Check Deep Connection adventures for private Surf trip Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>