Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Odori Park, located in the centre of Sapporo, is 11-minutes away on foot. Guests can also make a trip to the Sapporo Tokeidai Clock Tower with a 10-minute drive. The closest tram is Shiseikan Shogakko Mae Station which is a 4-minute walk away, while New Chitose Airport is an hour away via train.
There is no restaurant at the accommodation, but there is a variety of dining options within walking distance.
Services the Sapporo Stay offer include free luggage storage, and bicycle rental. Guests are welcome to use the shared kitchen and lounge during their stay. A drinks vending machine is on site.
Each room is fitted with carpeted floors and offer city views. Bathroom facilities are shared.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1). Cancellation Policy:
1 day before your check-in day: Free
On your check-in day: 100% of your all nights accommodation fee.
No show: 100% of your all nights accommodation fee.
*For cancellations of group reservation (10 guests or more), please contact the property directly. Thank you for your cooperation.
2). Age Restriction:
Below 5 years old children can not stay in Dorm room.
3). Parking fee is 500yen per night
Vehicle height limit for on-site parking: 155 cm
Vehicle weight limit for on-site parking: 1.76 t
4). We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
5). Check-in from 15:00 to 22:00 and check out 07:00 - 10:00. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>