Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings are subject to a 20% deposit that must be paid within 7 days of the booking date. The remaining balance is to be paid no later than 28 days prior to the date of arrival.
In order to validate the booking a valid debit/credit card must be provided by the person in charge of the group.
If not differently specified, that person will be responsible for any damages caused, lost keys or violation of hostel policies (such as no-smoking policy).
Deposits are non-refundable. Group bookings may be amended subject to availability up to 28 days prior to the date of arrival.
Late amendments (less than 28 days prior to the date of arrival) will not be eligible for any refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We're a friendly, safe, clean and cosy backpackers' hostel located in Dublin's trendy nightlife district just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin's city centre.
We're a five-minute walk to Grafton Street, St. Stephen's Green and St. Patrick's Cathedral and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar and Trinity College.
There are many restaurants, shops, bars and clubs just around the corner. You'll never be short of things to do here!
Come stay with us and enjoy tons of free stuff, including fast free Wi-Fi and daily events.
You can get a coffee break 24hrs a day, with free tea, coffee and hot chocolate at any time. There's no curfew either!
We offer free breakfast, free luggage storage, a big kitchen to cook in, a lounge with TV, book swap and board games.
Our free weekly events include Games Night on Tuesday, free hot dogs every Wednesday (yummy!), free welcome drinks on Friday night and free pancakes on Saturday morning. There's a free walking tour of Dublin every day, plus pub crawls every night!
As if that's not enough, you can get free hugs anytime!
We want all our guests to have a great visit to Dublin! Our friendly and experienced staff are on-hand 24hrs a day and are happy to help you out with questions, ideas, discounts to tourist attractions and all the ins and outs and sights of the city. We can guide you to the best restaurants, pubs and clubs in Dublin. Many of them are just around the corner!
Linen is free (yes, we'll make your bed), beds are clean and comfy, luggage and laptop storage is free, and you'll find free city maps and tour information at reception. Choose between eleven room types, including dorms with ensuite bathrooms/shared bathrooms, female-only dorms, private doubles/twins with ensuite/shared bathrooms.
We're tucked away in a side street just off of Camden Street. Dublin buses and LUAS (Dublin's light rail system) are right outside our door. The 16A bus (one minute away) will take you straight to-and-from the airport. Other shuttle buses are running from and to the airport all day nearby our hostel - just ask!
Come stay with us at The Times Hostel - Camden Place and enjoy all that Dublin has to offer!
All guests must present a credit or debit card in there name upon arrival to the hostel.
We reserve the right to pre-authorise your card prior to arrival.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in shared dorms and must be in a private room accompanied by an adult. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>