Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our backyard attracts guests all day and night where you will find lots of mandarin and orange trees, hammocks, sofas and instruments around! We pride ourselves in being a home for backpackers, artists and travelers from all over the world. The hostel is built on the creativity of our community and you will find all sorts of artwork around the property.
We opened in 2005 as the first hostel in Albania, located in a 100 year old Italian style villa. Tirana Backpacker Hostel is located in the heart of Tirana, 500m from Skanderbeg Square and 5km from Dajti Ekspres Cable Car. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the hostel.
Popular points of interest near Tirana Backpacker Hostel include House of Leaves, Rinia Park and Et'hem Bey Mosque. The nearest airport is Tirana International Mother Teresa Airport, 15 km from the accommodation.
Our fantastic staff will happily provide you with information on Albania, including all the amazing trips you can take nearby. Ask us about the beautiful cave of Pellumbas, the cable car to visit the bunkers in Dajti Mountain or the lovely town of Kruja to find a range of souvenirs.
If you are looking for a community of like-minded people to create lasting friendships and experience the true beauty of Tirana, we welcome you. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>