Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
24 hour cancellation policy. Any bookings within the 24 hours will be charged the full amount of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
$20 key deposit per key required. The credit card holder will be responsible for any damage or additional costs related to the booking unless stated otherwise upon check in.
Under 18 year old's must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 30 years old who is also staying at the property.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Trek Global is the friendly, fun backpackers in the heart of Wellington.
Whether you’re en route to an adrenaline driven destination or fancy a few days to explore the culture capital of NZ come and stay with us at Trek and we will make it your home for the night or week! Whether you are flying solo or travelling with friends our aim at Trek Global is to provide you with a memorable Wellington experience whilst giving you a homely and friendly base to explore from.
Join in our in FREE in-house activities, take advantage of our extensive facilities or hire a bike and see what the capital has to offer. Our knowledgeable, friendly staff will offer you the best possible service and advice, and we are happy to organise your travel bookings and activities in and around Wellington as well as helping you on your way around New Zealand so contact us today!
FREE high-speed unlimited WiFi in all areas of the property!!
Limited car parking available upon request, $25 per night. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>