Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Ty Rosa, Welsh for ‘pink house’ offers a warm welcome to all, whatever your orientation.
There are 5 chic rooms named after Welsh castles and an annexe building with 3 rooms named after islands. Each room features a seating area with a DVD player. Snuggle up in a luxury bed, in a room complete with matching wardrobe and bed-side cabinets. We hope you will appreciate the quality of our rooms and the attention to detail given to every amenity we offer.
Close to Cardiff Bay the Grangetown Railway Station is a 2-minute walk away and services the city centre. Free parking is available. Get educated at the National Museum and Art Gallery. The museum is one of our greatest cultural assets – my favourite part of it is the room full of rocks and minerals. The gallery has some world renowned masterpieces in it too. And it’s free entry. Step back in time and check out Cardiff Castle. Nestled right in the heart of the city centre, between the shopping part and Bute Park, the castle is open seven days a week and is a great place to take kids (small and big!).
Ty Rosa Boutique B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 6.95 GBP per person per day.
reception: 7.00 – 22.00
No pets allowed. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>