Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Your booking is only confirmed upon receipt of your signed booking form and a deposit of 10% of your total cost (which is not refundable) within 7 Days. In the event that this is not received Aarons Hotel Sydney reserves the right to release the rooms.
Payment is required, in full, 30 days prior to arrival.
While we appreciate that changes to your group plans may occur at any time cancellation or amendments to rooms within 2 weeks prior to arrival will not receive any form of refund.
There will be a credit card transaction fee:
1.5% on credit transactions
Additional Terms and Conditions
When confirming event bookings with CLV Smart Stays, our terms and conditions need to be completed and returned, including a deposit to hold the space. The deposit is 30% of the total accommodation and function room cost.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
UWS Village has a range of five and six bedroom units opened in January 2009. Modern, high quality furniture, stainless steel/granite finishes in kitchens and spacious bedrooms ensure that all areas within the Village provide a refreshing and comfortable environment for all groups to enjoy.
The convenient location provides easy access to local attractions, including Parramattas Westfield shopping centre, one of the largest shopping malls in the region.
We're perfect for independent travellers and conference, business, education, sports and other accommodation groups looking to get out of the Sydney city! Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Kabel TV
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>