Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Many travellers choose ¡Upe! Hostel, because of the great value, excellent facilities including REAL HOT SHOWERS (no heaters) and good customer service.
Ideally located, in San Jose's classy Barrio la California and walking distance from San Jose downtown and San Pedro, ¡Upe! Hostel is close to shops, bars, restaurants, museums and good transportation links and at night many parties nearby.
- female&mixed dormitories (4 or 6 people)
- Private rooms (double- or 2 single beds)
- Private rooms for groups (max 4 persons)
- big locker for all beds
- pleasant common area,
- free&fast Wi-Fi in completly ALL areas!
- For some special needs the hostels computer can be used too
- A well equipped kitchen
- a terrace with darts and table football
- A basic breakfast is included and a bigger one is available at a small additional cost.
¡Upe! Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
If you want to check in or out at any other time just contact us - we will find a solution for any situation! :)
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
The reception is open 24 hours per day. Just ring the bell on the left side of the entrance!
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>