Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Check in time starts at 14.00 hrs till 00.00hrs. We provide you with bed linen, free wifi, towels for a rental and a personal card to go in and out with no time restrictions. All rooms have bunk beds, shared bathroom and lockers. We also have common areas where guests can talk and share experiences among them and a shared kitchen were we offer free breakfast every morning from 09.00 til 11.00 am.
At reception you'll find our lovely staff who will give you all the recommendations you need. We offer as well free maps, bicycle rental, locks if you need to buy them and vending machines at the common areas.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: In the Balearic Islands Hostels are meant for people under 30. Guests 30 years old or older need to provide the International Hostelling Association membership card. You can buy the card in www.reaj.com or ask our team to help you with the purchase.
Property Registration Number: XIJIB/006
Urban Hostel Palma offers an educational project "Mallorca Experience"
Urban Hostel Palma Policies and Conditions:
Reception is opened from 9:00 till 00:00 hrs
Check in: from 14.00 pm to 00.00 pm
Check out: till 11.00 am
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
* if you cancel after 24 hours before arrival, the hostel will charge 100% of the first night
* in case of NO SHOWS, the hostel will charge 100% of the first night. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>