Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The conditions of Ururi Stay Hostel in relation to the cancellation of group reservations are the following:
If you cancel the Group 15 days before the date of entry, the Hotel will charge 50% of the payment received.
If you cancel the Group 5 days before the date of entry, the Hotel will charge 100% of the payment received.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please, we need an email for any contact.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in one of the best possible locations in the city of Puno. We are less than one km away from Lake Titicaca as well as 100 meters away from from the Church of the Virgin Candelary. In addition, there are other landmarks of the city really near to us such as La Casa del Corregidor, Estadio Enrique Torres Belon and Mirador Manco Capac, amongst other tourist attractions of the city.
We offer individual bedrooms, double bedrooms, private bedrooms for two people (individual beds) and family/groups rooms for four people (four individual beds). Each room has a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Ururi Stay Puno features free WiFi. In addition, we have several common areas and amenities that will let out travellers and guests meet each other an speak about past experiences and future plans.
Ururi Stay Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h.
Check in from 10:00.
Check out from 11:00 to 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>