Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Pontal De Maceio offers you wonderful possibilities. Sport, discovery or relaxation? The team is at your disposal to organize your hobbies, from the kitesurfing session on one of the most beautiful spots of Nordeste, to the buggy ride in the dunes, or a relaxing day.
Come and discover this beautiful beach of Nordeste, free of mass tourism: Pontal of Maceio, Fortim municipality is 2 hour’s drive from the capital of Ceará, Fortaleza, between the famous resorts of Morro Branco and Canoa Quebrada.
Pontal do Maceió has a privileged climate all year round, with temperatures between 27 and 32 ° and a high average of sunny days.
The beach comes alive with the arrival of fishermen who leave at dawn to return in the afternoon with their Jangadas filled with fish, some may even make you enjoy a ride.
After admiring the sunset, art of living in Brazil, the picturesque village square with a few bars and restaurants will welcome you to enjoy a relaxing and sharing moment.
The variety of activities and nature will leave an unforgettable memory for the whole family…
Villa Isola Bella - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 7 am to 8 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 6%
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>