Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings cancelled between 14 Days and 7 Days prior to arrival will incur a 50% charge.
Bookings cancelled between 7 days and the day of arrival will be liable for the full charge.
Any change in the booking numbers must be communicated directly with the hostel and may incur cancellation charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All guests are excpected to behave respectfully and mindfull that other guests may require space and peacefulness to enjoy their stay.
Any members of a group found behaving unnaceptably will be immediatly asked to leave to ensure the other guests enjoy thier stay.
The group may also be asked to leave if in the opinion of the management the booking ws not made in good faith or the beahaviour of members of the group is deemed unnaceptable, illegal or puts other guests at risk from illegal activities inlcudng alcohol consumption in excess,any use of illegal drugs and threatening or aggressive bahaviours.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All Group bookings must make contact to discuss the suitability and availability of the room configurations for your group.
Failure to do so may lead to the booking being cancelled and a loss of your deposit.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are the perfect base for your stay in Wanaka whether it is for your sunrise Royal Peak hike an action-packed adventure stopover or a laid-back getaway in this beautiful part of New Zealand. You are going to get a laid-back kiwi experience with Scottish hospitality with the facilities you need to go hard during the day and chill in the evening to get ready for your next adventure. If you want to experience Wanaka and allow a couple of days to really get the feel of the area and the vibe that Wanaka locals love.
We love your travels and if we have to help you with your touring bike, winter toys, or helping you get to your chosen adventure destination we will go the extra mile for you.
We have a Ski/Snowboard servicing area in the winter as well as a bike maintenance stand and tools (and a handy Ski/Bike mechanic -as for Brooner) if you need to do some maintenance on the go.
The reason to visit Wanaka are endless just check our website www.bothy.co.nz for ideas and we look forward to making your stay memorable for all the right reasons!
All guests must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian (for under 18 years old group bookings please enquire directly).
Valid government-issued photo identification may be required when checking in.
All balances owing for your stay must be settled when checking in.
All prices are in NZD and are inclusive of GST.
We reserve the right to change the prices listed for all items listed on our website at any time and without notice. Please check pricing for your stay on our bookings page or by contacting us.
While we endeavor to accommodate your needs as best as possible for bookings of more than 1 person, we cannot guarantee you will be booked in the same dorm if you use Online travel agents. Contact us directly if you would like to specifically request same room bookings. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>