Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Ideal for solo and group travelers, backpackers and holiday makers with both affordable dorms and private rooms available with power points and fans.
We have recently installed A/C to the 10-bed mixed dorm for your comfort!
All our private rooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms and showers.
The 10-bed mixed dorm has two en-suite bathrooms and showers.
The 4-bed female dorm has a separate toilet and shower area.
We're not just a hostel, our staff will be more than happy to assist you in booking diving or snorkelling trips to nearby islands including the famous Pigeon Island to see the Reef Sharks and Turtles. We can help you with scooter hire, laundry and even transport to your next destination!
For the creative among you, we still have a few bare walls that are in need of brightening up with some 'art from the heart'; for the spiritual among you we have a few yoga mats you can borrow and a beautiful platform on the lagoon which is perfect for your morning or evening practice and meditation.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash Only.
5. No Smoking in the rooms but allowed in designated smoking areas.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Reception working hours 24/7. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>