Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
As we are proud to be a backpacker's hostel, NO STAG PARTIES ARE ALLOWED. However, just to be safe, we will ask for a 20 EUR deposit per person.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Upon arrival you will be given a welcome beer, while we answer all your questions about what you want to see and do during your stay, so that you get the most out of it. We offer a variety of tours, including shooting an AK, winter bobsled, pub crawls, kayaking in the canal, walking tours and lots more.
To relax there is a beautiful outdoor terrace, with summer BBQ area, where you can sit for a coffee or beer while planning your day. There's also plenty of space and things to do inside for the colder months, with a lounge, bar, board games and our favorite winter sport - foosball. We dare you to challenge our in-house champion. This area is open 24/7, so you can always grab a beer or some information from our team.
Riga's central market and shopping center are a 2 ½ minute walk. We have a full kitchen where you can cook like a gourmet chef or a street side vendor, but we also know plenty of places around town where you can grab a cheap affordable bite to eat, just ask us and we will point you in the right direction.
In the dorm rooms you will find bunk beds that are very solid and do not move. Each one comes fully made with fresh linen, including a large towel, and are equipped with an individual reading light, 2 power outlets and an under-bed security locker.
Our private double rooms all have a comfortable king size mattress and fresh linen with extra pillows for a great night's sleep.
Close to all the rooms are showers with continuous hot water, rain shower heads and plenty of space. The whole hostel is cleaned throughout the day and evening multiple times by our dedicated cleaning team.
The checkout time is 12pm, but you are more then welcome to hang around for the remainder of the day and store your luggage for free until your plane, train, bus, hot air balloon or ferry leaves.
We hope to see you in Riga soon, safe travels :)
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
All groups of 4 or more must leave a cash security deposit of 20 euros per person.
NO STAG PARTIES ALLOWED (We will charge you for the whole stay and cancel your booking)
NO GROUPS OVER 10 PEOPLE, without first contacting the hostel about the booking.
NO BOOKINGS OVER 7 DAYS, as we are a hostel designed for travelers.
NO ONE UNDER 18 without a guardian (Under 18's are only allowed to stay in a private room) Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Latvia
1ste, Land Latvia
1ste, Land Latvia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>