Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings of eight or more people, we request full payment a 2 weeks prior to arrival. Payment can be made by card or bank transfer.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Stop, Co-operate and Distance, (because sometimes we need a little hint)
We have reduced the capacity of our building. This means fewer people in our shared facilities and common areas. We have also made some changes to ensure you can keep your distance whilst still having a great time. We have added:
ââ'¬¢Social distance floor stickers
ââ'¬¢Separation screens at reception
ââ'¬¢One-way traffic corridors
ââ'¬¢Signage to remind you to wash your hands & sanitise
Keep it clean:
At WQ hostel our cleaners now hold approved Covid-19 accreditation, based on practices in healthcare settings. We will:
-Increase cleaning and sanitising of common areas, receptions and bathrooms
-Increase frequency of cleaning Shared showers and WCs
Hungry & thirsty:
-Takeaway breakfast options
-Full sanitising of furniture between use in our common areas
Guests can access hand sanitiser, hand wash facilities, and surface sanitiser throughout our hostels whenever they need.
Most importantly our team are here for you and can help you whenever you need us. Weââ'¬â¢re excited to welcome you to our cosy hostel.
Lots of Freebies. Free wifi, free internet access, free walking tours, free printing services, free city maps, our friendly & helpful team will even keep an eye on your luggage if you need to leave it with us.
We have full self-catering facilities at Woodquay Hostel which is ideal if you are on a budget. Our free light breakfast consists of tea, coffee, toast, jams, and or you can use the fully equipped kitchen to cook for yourself. You can also take care of your laundry or hire towels.
We do the Day tours in Galway to The Cliffs of Moher and Connemara, only EU35 pp exclusive to Woodquay Guests.
We are friendly & helpful and know Galway like the back of our hand,
Please note that if your arrival time is after 15.00hrs you must contact the hostel.
A valid ID is required to check into the hostel.
New in 2018 we have a separate 2 bedroom house that sleeps 4 guests ( up to 5 on air mattress). Woodquay Terrace is in an ideal location for exploring Galway, just a stones throw from Eyre Square. It's a lovely bright & airy home with 2 large bedrooms and 2 outdoor Patio areas. Perfect for exploring Galway on foot and close to coffee shops, restaurants & bars.
Woodquay Terrace is fully self catered with 2 outdoor patio areas, free wi-fi, living room.
Woodquay Lucky No.7
Beautifully decorated original Galway townhouse sleeps 6. Wake up in a four poster bed in our beautifully decorated townhouse, grab an Italian coffee (right next door) and take a 3 minute stroll to the quayside & enjoy the tranquillity of the water & the swans before the city wakes up. Remodelled with brand new beautiful décor, bathroom & a four poster bed in the master bedroom, double room and bunk bed room. Fully equipped kitchen, with a bougee living area. Perfect for an older group of friends, couples and families & those looking to explore the city. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>