Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our Xplore staff members are Xperts in helping you plan your adventure in Amsterdam to secure the best Xperience you could have!
Ask them for advice and indicate your preferences to start Xploring the city! :)
Terms & Conditions
- Upon arrival the City Tax of 7% and Tourism Fee of 3 euros per person per night has to be paid, this is NOT included in the booking price. This tax is the same all over Amsterdam.
- This hostel is only accessible to people over 18 years old (18+). Bookings for under age people will be cancelled upon arrival.
- Our hostel is a traditional-old-Amsterdam (and especially charming) building that has 4 floors. This means that there are NO elevators and that our stairs are NARROW & STEEP. Please keep this in mind when packing your bags or if you are a person with reduced mobility.
- The check-in time is from 03:00 PM (15:00).
- The check-out time is before 10:30 AM on your final day (if you are late there is a chance that you will lose your deposit).
- It is absolutely NOT allowed to smoke in the rooms.
- The deposit of the room-key is 10 euros in CASH. You will get this money back if you check-out AND bring back the room-key.
- Xplore Hostel Amsterdam reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- When you (and your friend(s)/partner) book more than one bed in a dorm, you are NOT 100% guaranteed to be in the same room. Mail us in advance to be sure (email@example.com).
IMPORTANT: We have the right to keep your deposit if you don't check out following our check-out policy. This means we will NOT refund your deposit in case you:
â¢ damage/lose your room key or locker key
â¢ do not check-out on time
â¢ break other House Rules
Bookings and cancellations:
* Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours advanced notification prior to arrival. If you cancel too late we are authorised to charge the cancellation fee (amount of the 1st night of your booking). Cancellations must be done via your Hostelworld account. Cancellations must be done via your Hostelworld account.
* Your room will be held for 2 hours (local time) after your given arrival time; after this period we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking. It's your responsibility to contact the hostel if you are delayed.
* If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>