Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
A massive public barbeque site is next to the hostel, or you can cook your own meals at our self-catering kitchen. Dormitories, twin-bedded, 4 bedded and 8 bedded rooms, and group accommodations are available. The hostel features free Wi-Fi access, lockers (lock exclusive), TV room and a multi-purpose room.
Bradbury Jockey Club hostel is next to the Tai Mei Tuk Family Walk where hikers can enjoy magnificent scenery of Pat Sin Leng and Yim Tin Tsai. Visit Ma Shi Chau Special Area, one of the Hong Kong geoparks, to see sedimentary rock and other natural phenomena. Take a bus or minibus at Tai Mei Tuk bus terminus (around 10-minute walk from hostel) to Tai Po Market MTR station, followed by another 20-minute walk then you will arrive at the Hong Kong Railway Museum, an open-air museum converted from an old railway station and a declared monument.
Please note that no deposit refund will be made for all cancellations. Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association reserves the right to charge any hostellers a cancellation fee equivalent to the outstanding balance of the total accommodation fee for any cancellations made 48 hours before check-in date or no show and the hostel will release the rest of booking if no further notice is given by the hosteller.
*YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$150 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is member’s rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding balance upon check-in at the hostel.
Things to Note:
1.YHA membership is required and on-site application is available (HK$150 for one-year membership of Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association). Each single member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 non-members who are requested to pay the standard rate. Price listed here is member’s rate and only deposit is paid at the time of booking. All hostellers have to settle all outstanding payment upon check-in at the hostel.
2.Check-in time: 15:00 - 23:00 ; Check-out time: 07:00 - 12:00. The hostel gate will be closed from 23:00 to 07:00.
3. Guests can request for early check-in or late check-out by paying an extra fee equivalent to half the bed/room rate
4.To ensure that all guests’ stay is enjoyable, guests bringing along children aged under five must submit a Parent/Guardian consent letter when making reservations.
Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel is Licensed Clubs under The Office of the Licensing Authority. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>